Dog boarding Chicago dogs love!
Not all boarding is equal and at Pet Care Plus we hold ourselves to a high standard. Our state of the art glass suites offer enough space for Chihuahuas and Great Danes. Designed thoughtfully, most of our suites do not face other dogs ensuring all dogs get a good night’s sleep.
All our boarding includes:
- Fleece bedding
- Group play sessions
- Play area webcam access
- Overnight staffing, we’ll have eyes on your precious pups 24/7
Signature & Luxe Boarding perks include:
- Upgraded bedding and suites
- Email updates, pictures, and personal webcams
- Special treats and treatments
Stay and play at Pet Care Plus
We offer your dog more than just a place to stay at PC+. Most of our boarding clients also share in daycare fun. If your dogs like playing with others, then they have a full day in store!
A typical boarding day includes:
- Wake up, morning potty break
- Daycare from 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- Midday nap time
- Nighttime stretch
Boarding clients’ day ends by retiring to their accommodations to relax before dinner is served. After dinner they enjoy a final evening exercise and then are ready to tuck into bed. Believe us, with our large suites and bedding provided your pooch will snooze the night away.
Boarding for senior dogs and dogs with special needs
Our Special Care Suites are for dogs that need a little extra TLC. These suites offer special attention for dogs that may have medical issues or are just a little nervous away from home. Our Special Care Suites include:
- Bedding (Kuranda bed or other medically appropriate bedding)
- 3-4 daily personal check ins with your dog (or as needed)
- Regular staff observation while they are in their suite
- Daily email to client or phone call with status update (client preference)
- Any medication administered as needed
This was my first time boarding my dog Coco. She spent several days at Pet Care Plus. When I went for the initial tour, I felt comfortable with the facility and the staff. Everyone was very friendly and professional. When I picked up Coco she was excited! I could tell that the staff took excellent care of her. They did a great job of grooming her as well. I would recommend Pet Care Plus for boarding and grooming as well doggie daycare. I will definitely bring her back. ~ Sylvia P.