Dog boarding Chicago dogs love!
Not all boarding is equal and at Pet Care Plus we know how to take care of your dog. We have state of the art glass suites and enough space for any size dog to stretch out. We also put thought into our design so that most suites do not face other dogs so even those anxious dogs can truly get a good night sleep.
All our boarding includes:
- Fleece bedding
- Group play sessions
- Play area webcam access
- Overnight staffing, we’ll have eyes on your precious pups 24/7
Additional accommodations and perks include:
- Upgraded bedding and suites
- Email updates and personal webcams
- Special treats and treatments
Stay and play at Pet Care Plus
We offer your dog more than just a place to stay at Pet Care Plus. Most of our boarding clients also share in the daycare fun. So, if your dogs like playing with others, then they have a full day in store.
A typical boarding day includes:
- Wake up and morning potty break
- Breakfast and water
- Daycare from 8:30AM to 5:00PM
- Midday naptime
- Evening feeding
- Nighttime stretch
At the end of the day your pet will retire to their accommodations to relax before dinner. After dinner they go out one final time for a little evening exercise and then are ready for bed. Believe us, with our large suites and bedding provided your pooch will snooze the night away.
Boarding for senior dogs and dogs with special needs
Our Special Care Suites are for those dogs that need a little extra TLC. These suites offer a little more attention for dogs that may have medical issues or are just a little nervous away from home. All our Special Care Suites include:
- Bedding provided (Kuranda bed or other medically appropriate bedding)
- Three to four daily personal checks of your dog (or as needed)
- Regular staff observation of your dog while they are in their suite
- Daily email to client or phone call with status update (client preference)
- Any medication administered as needed
This was my first time boarding my dog Coco. She spent several days at Pet Care Plus. When I went for the initial tour, I felt comfortable with the facility and the staff. Everyone was very friendly and professional. When I picked up Coco she was excited! I could tell that the staff took excellent care of her. They did a great job of grooming her as well. I would recommend Pet Care Plus for boarding and grooming as well doggie daycare. I will definitely bring her back. ~ Sylvia P.